Monday, December 21, 2009

oh my how time flies....

I tell myself over and over again that posting here will be a regular thing, but then I fall off the wagon as I get sidetracked by such fun and important things as school.  Alas, the school semester is over and I now have much needed time to relax and get caught up on things that I've been setting aside for months.  Christmas still isn't over, which means that there's lots of work to do, like wrapping, baking and making more gifts...  yes, i'm still making more gifts....  I don't know why, perhaps because I'm insane.

I really do think I'm insane, for many more reasons than one, and if you haven't realized this already, perhaps this and the following posts will help you realize that I am no normal person.  At least I don't claim to be one where I'm clearly not...  :)

So where to start?  How about my blog "to-do" list.  what do I mean by that?  I mean what do I need to do to spiff up my blog?  Here's the list of things that I'm planning on doing over break and some that I will continue past the clean-up session.

Post crochet patterns:  I have a bunch of crochet patterns that I've been working on, either that I've found on the web or things that I have created myself and would like to share with all of you (if there really are people who read my random musings)

Post book reviews:  My goal for this break is to continue reading.  I've been averaging a book about every 2 days or so, and just so I don't forget what i've read and what i liked, I would like to write just a brief, 2-5 sentence statment on what I thought of the book.

More Frequent Postings:  Just for my own sake, to keep this blog what I hoped it would be....

More Art, all the time:  everything.  Absolutely everything that I do and create will be put on here at some time with an explanation and other fun tidbits.

so there.  there's the goals for this blog going into 2010.  I'm starting today and I'm going to try and continue for many many days to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment