Monday, January 11, 2010

Recent Books!!!

So I've made it my goal for this winter break to read as many books as humanly possible.  I'm not really caring about the content, most of them are what I can download for free through the Amazon Kindle program...  this is just going to be a list of what I've made it through thus far so I can refer back and write reviews and such..... keep in mind i've read all of these in the past 2.5 weeks.... so here goes:

Divine Misdemeanors- Laurell K. Hamilton
Irrisistible Forces- Brenda Jackson
The Kiribati Test- Stacey Cochran
Kiss Me Deadly- Michelle Hauf
A Kiss of Shadows- Laurell K. Hamilton
A Lick of Frost- Laurell K. Hamilton
Mistral's Kiss- Laurell K. Hamilton
Seduced by Moonlight- Laurell K. Hamilton
Serial- Jack Kilborn
Snowbound- Janice Kay Johnson
A Stroke of Midnight- Laurell K. Hamilton
Swallowing Darkness- Laurell K. Hamilton
Vanish- Tom Pawlik
When Night Falls- Margaret Daley
The Wild's Call- Jeri Smith-Ready
Once Bitten- Kalayna Price

wow!  I had no idea I'd made it through that many!

No comments:

Post a Comment