Sunday, October 4, 2009

New Stuff, as promised. :)

So here's the new scarf and gloves that is the first of many christmas presents to be made:



I don't know about you, but I think they're pretty and I'm proud that both of these patterns are of my own creation.  :)

So I promised some other stuff too, so here's some of my other things that I've done, mostly from school last semester.


Plant Lamp: a sculpture hybrid.

 

Midnight Faerie: Copper and aluminum.

 

Bracelet: nickel silver with a quartz cabochon, and an image that I designed.

 

Another bracelet, this time nickel silver with a jade cabochon.

 

a handformed ring: nickel silver with a star sapphire stone.

 

A sampling of the patchwork crochet blanket I'm working on. :)

There's much more that's in progress right now, but I don't have the time right now to post them.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment