Sunday, October 4, 2009

Random comments, after work, on a game day Saturday.

First let me say yay.  I'm happy to be done with work, but I'm also happy that I have finished a new scarf and one glove of a set to be gifted to someone this Christmas, and have half of another scarf to be completed.  (It's strange to often think that I have several scarves or socks or gloves to be completed at once, but it's because I like doing different stitches at different times, and sometimes I'm in the mood to cable or just want to try a new stitch, and I always have something in one bag or another, so often there are several things at once)

I'm also working like mad on a wax figure to be electroformed, several new pendants for necklaces, photos for two separate assignments, as well as a revision of the black and white silkscreen (that I already posted) in color.  busy busy!

When I have light tomorrow, I'll post pictures of the crocheted works and various projects. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment